Terratek Metal undertakes to define and protect its information assets, to minimize and manage existing and potential risks, to implement and improve, develop and review the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in all processes.
In this direction, the purpose of our ISMS Policy;
• Managing information assets, determining the security values, needs and risks of assets, developing and implementing controls for security risks,
• To ensure the confidentiality of information belonging to Terratek Metal, our suppliers and customers, to protect confidential and personal information against unauthorized access and to maintain information integrity,
• To reduce the impact of information security threats on service continuity and to contribute to continuity,
• To protect and improve the level of information security over time with an optimum cost control infrastructure,
• To comply with Information Security Standards, legal and other applicable related party requirements.
• To increase the level of consciousness and awareness and thus to minimize the risks that may occur in the company.